The minimum academic qualification for admission throughAIEEE is a pass in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalentreferred to as the qualifying examination. Those appearing in 10+2 (Class XII)final or equivalent examination may also appear in AIEEE for consideration ofprovisional admission.
List of Qualifying Examinations
1. The +2 level examination in the10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board of SecondaryExamination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi , and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
2. Intermediate or two-yearPre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
3. Final Examination of the two-yearcourse of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
4. Any PublicSchool/Board/University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognizedby the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system.
5. H.S.C. Vocational Examination
6. A pass grade in the SeniorSecondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum offive subjects.
7. 3 or 4-year diploma recognized byAICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.